We are recruiting a Service Technician to our Aftermarket Team in China.
Content of work: (brief description) Install, Commission, Inspect, Troubleshoot and Repair processing equipment supplied, or serviced by IPCO. Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the full lifecycle of the equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Installing, commissioning, inspecting, and repairing process equipment
• Welding of steel belts
• Troubleshoot industrial processing and handling equipment
• Write reports and maintain customer information in company CRM program
• Recommend spare parts, maintenance requirements, upgrades, and
• Value Selling: Identify pain points & cost structures of customer’s operations
• Support Aftersales Engineers with technical support in quotation process
• In addition, collect and cycle back to IPCO R&D information on customer issues, challenges etc. as base for product development (customer feedback loops)
• TIG Welding
• Fluent in English desirable, min B1 (CERF)
• Strictly follow IPCO and customer’s safety and quality requirements
• Knowledge of industrial processing equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot rotating equipment
• >5 years’ experience servicing industrial equipment
• >5 years’ experience in welding
• Internal and external contact interface and communication skills
• Certificate from college or technical school
• Apprenticeship as a mechanic
• Welding certificate
• High school diploma in mechanical engineering is a plus
Licenses and diplomas:
• Valid driver’s license
• Valid passport
• 80% travel required. Willingness to travel on short notice for emergencies.
• Computer knowledge for scheduling, reporting, etc.
• Physical work in an industrial environment
Start Date: ASAP
For further information about the job, please contact Lucie Yang, firstname.lastname@example.org