We are recruiting an Service Engineer to our Belt Team in IPCO India.
IPCO India in Asia Pacific market ( including Sri Lanka & Bangladesh )has 400 + Belt installations with wide range of Customers having different products. IPCO India is looking for young , dynamic personnel in team for After Sales Service and Maintenance of Steel Belt at Customer sites and Workshops.
IPCO India is looking for Engineer Belt Service having experience of 4 to 5 years. With education in Diploma in Mechanical Engineer + ITI on any additional course in welding and Having Tig Welder Qualification Certificate.
Key Performance Areas :
After Sales Service and Maintenance of Steel Belts at sites and workshop
- Up keeping and Maintenance of Service Equipment, Tools and Workshop
- Support to Belt Sales function
- To attend the Service calls and related customer communication, Service co-ordination
- To carry out Steel Belt installations, Welding, and other repairs of Steel Belts
- To take running trials and to prove Belt and end product performance as per contract at customer site
- Technical discussions with customers related to problems at site
- To handle ‘service enquiries & orders, Service reports, techno-commercial matters & documents, payment follow ups.
- Usage of CRM such as Dynamics 365
- Maintenance of own equipment and workshop management.
- Good Hold on Documentation and reporting in CRM such as TTM2.0, Habitual of ISO - Procedures.
- Maintain Good Communication with Customers.
- Multilingual skills are an added advantage.
- The Job profile demands 80% on customer site performance and 20% in office
Knowledge Required :
- Tig Welding
- Basic conveyor knowledge
- Equipment handling in process industries
- Experience from various industry segments
- Language Skill Spoken and written in English.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Pune , India
For further information about the job, please contact : email@example.com.
Apply no later than Date : 31st Dec 2022.